Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Thu September 4, 2003
EPA Finalizes Plan for Hudson River Cleanup
By Allison Dunne
Hudson Falls, NY – The Environmental Protection Agency has finalized its plan for community involvement in the cleanup of PCB's in New York's Hudson River. Environmentalists say they think the EPA's plan is a good one, though some are concerned that those along the lower Hudson may be less informed along the way. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne filed this report.