Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed June 23, 2004
EPA, GE Officials Dispute Dredge Area
By Allison Dunne
Hudson Falls, NY – EPA and GE officials are at butting heads over the size of the dredging area for the Hudson River PCB cleanup project. Meetings between the two continue, though environmentalists says they are highly concerned about the cleanup being compromised. Democratic Congressman Maurice Hinchey has weighed in, and conveyed his concerns to the EPA's regional administrator. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.