Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed June 23, 2004
EPA, GE Officials Dispute Dredge Area
By Allison Dunne
Hudson Falls, NY – EPA and GE officials are at butting heads over the size of the dredging area for the Hudson River PCB cleanup project. Meetings between the two continue, though environmentalists says they are highly concerned about the cleanup being compromised. Democratic Congressman Maurice Hinchey has weighed in, and conveyed his concerns to the EPA's regional administrator. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.