Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu April 1, 2004
EPA Hudson River Office Hires New Director
By Allison Dunne
Fort Edward, NY – There is a new director at the helm of the Environmental Protection Agency's Hudson River Field Office. He enters the job as the EPA's Ft. Edward presence generally receives praise from environmentalists for its role in the PCB cleanup. Several involved in the cleanup process say his first major test at handling communities will come at the end of the month. Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.