Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue July 8, 2008
EPA plan to eliminate the contaminated water problem in Hopewell Junction
Dutchess County, NY – Hopewell Junction Citizens for Clean Water leader Debra Hall said she was initially skeptical of an EPA plan to eliminate the contaminated water problem in the Hopewell Precision Superfund site in New York's Dutchess County by connecting to a municipal supply. WAMC's Hank Gross has more...