Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Fri June 18, 2004
EPA to Re-Open Housatonic Public Comment
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – The Environmental Protection Agency is in the middle of evaluating how much more of the Housatonic River should be cleaned of PCBs in Southern Berkshire County and Connecticut. The agency just announced they'll give citizens another chance to weigh in on the fate of the river. It's an unusual move, but EPA officials say there's new information that the public hasn't seen before. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.