Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu April 29, 2004
EPA Recommends PCB Processing Sites
By Allison Dunne
Fort Edward, NY – The Environmental Protection Agency is recommending three sites on which to build facilities to process PDB-laden sediment from the Hudson River. From a list of seven, the EPA eliminated two, and placed another two on a list of sites it considers suitable. Some town supervisors say they are disappointed, but not surprised. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.