Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu April 29, 2004
EPA Recommends PCB Processing Sites
By Allison Dunne
Fort Edward, NY – The Environmental Protection Agency is recommending three sites on which to build facilities to process PDB-laden sediment from the Hudson River. From a list of seven, the EPA eliminated two, and placed another two on a list of sites it considers suitable. Some town supervisors say they are disappointed, but not surprised. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.