Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Thu April 29, 2004
EPA Recommends PCB Processing Sites
By Allison Dunne
Fort Edward, NY – The Environmental Protection Agency is recommending three sites on which to build facilities to process PDB-laden sediment from the Hudson River. From a list of seven, the EPA eliminated two, and placed another two on a list of sites it considers suitable. Some town supervisors say they are disappointed, but not surprised. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.