Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon June 7, 2004
EPA Sets Quality of Life Standards for PCB Cleanup
By Allison Dunne
Hudson Falls, NY – The Environmental Protection Agency has come out with so-called quality-of-life standards for the PCB cleanup project in and along the Upper Hudson River. These benchmarks are the agency's first for a superfund project, and must be incorporated into General Electric's design plans for the dredging. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.