Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Fri November 7, 2003
EPA Targeted For Easing Off on Emissions Violators
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The Environmental Protection Agency announced on Thursday that it may drop some on-going investigations into power plants suspected of violating the Clean Air Act. Northeast officials immediately criticized the EPA action, and initiated moves to counter it. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.