Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Tue July 30, 2013
Episode 476: The Return Of The Indicator*
Originally published on Tue July 30, 2013 4:57 pm
*Not really. But sort of.
On today's show, we bring you three Planet Money radio stories, each of which looks at something indicator-ish:
1. The price of gold: What A Falling Gold Price Means For Pawn Shops
2. The Beige Book: The 'Ask Your Uncle' Approach To Economics
3. The price of a pedi-cab ride: How To Spend $442 on a 15-minute cab ride
Music: The Helio Sequence's "The Measure," Lykke Li's "Youth Knows No Pain," Hospitality's "The Right Profession," and Daughter's "Youth." Find us: Twitter / Facebook / Spotify / Tumblr. Download the Planet Money iPhone App.