Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Tue January 8, 2013
"Erase Me" by Margaret Atwood
Legendary author, Margaret Atwood, joins us to tell us about the e-book, Erase Me: Positron, Episode Three - Episode Three in the Positron Series. In the latest edge-of-your-seat episode of Positron, the dystopian comedy takes its darkest turn yet. Atwood’s story pits husband against wife and the human impulse to love against the animal instinct to survive.
In Erase Me, it’s every man—and woman—for him or herself. Erotically charged, morally complex, wickedly funny, and hailed as “shockingly believable” by The Globe and Mail, Atwood’s Positron stories remind us that when a totalitarian state gets its grip on the human heart, marriage can be murder.
Margaret Atwood is the author of the internationally bestselling novel The Handmaid’s Tale as well as forty other books of fiction and nonfiction, including The Blind Assassin and The Year of the Flood. Her most recent collection of stories is Moral Disorder.
WAMC Programs - The Book Show