Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu May 31, 2012
Ethics Group Head On Edwards Verdict
Originally published on Thu May 31, 2012 10:58 pm
A jury found former Democratic Sen. John Edwards not guilty on one count of campaign finance fraud and was deadlocked on five other counts. The Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, D.C., filed an amicus brief in the Edwards corruption case, asking that it be thrown out. Melanie Sloan, executive director of the group, offers her insight.