Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Fri August 10, 2012
Ex Vermont Partner of Missing Mom Expected Child Visit
The Vermont woman once joined in a civil union with a woman who has been missing almost three years had been expecting a visit with their daughter the weekend after the two left the country.
Janet Jenkins of Fair Haven testified Friday in the trial of Kenneth Miller, the Mennonite pastor from Stuarts Draft, Va., who is charged with helping Lisa Miller and her daughter Isabella flee the country on Sept. 22, 2009.
Jenkins told the jury that when she went to pick up her daughter Isabella three days later, but she wasn't home.
Lisa Miller and Kenneth Miller are not related.
The civil union of Jenkins and Lisa Miller ended in 2003.
Kenneth Miller's trial is expected to wrap up next week.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.