Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Fri March 23, 2012
Existing Home Sales Dipped In February, But Ran Well Above Pace Of Year Ago
There was a 0.9 percent drop in sales of existing homes in February from January, the National Association of Realtors reports. But, at an annualized rate of 4.59 million they were still up 8.8 percent from February 2011.
"The market is trending up unevenly," NAR chief economist Lawarence Yun concludes in a statement from the association.