Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Capital District News
Thu October 25, 2012
Experts gather in Albany for global data conference
Today is the final day of the University at Albany-hosted International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance, which has brought experts and academics from around the world together. WAMC’s Alan Chartock recently spoke with several conference presenters, including Theresa Pardo, Director of the University at Albany Center for Technology in Government, and Dr. Nigel Shadbolt, professor of Artificial Intelligence at the University of Southampton. Pardo began by describing the aims of the conference.