Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Fri March 2, 2007
Extended Poll Question - Compact fluorescent light bulbs 3/1/07
Albany, NY – From the overwhelming response to a previous poll question on the pros and cons of compact fluorescent light bulbs, it's obvious that our listeners care about the environment. But they also have a lot of questions about mercury and proper disposal. So we asked Professor Russ Leslie, associate director at the Lighting Research Center at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, to answer our questions.