Most Active Stories
- MA And CT Declare State Of Emergency, Issues Travel Bans As Winter Blast Nears
- New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Arrested On Corruption Charges
- NYS Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Charged in Corruption Scheme
- Wrinkles In Schenectady Casino Planning
- International Paper Employee Dies From Injuries
Wed April 12, 2006
Extended Poll Question with Professor David Kennedy
Albany, NY – For an extended poll question, we're asking, "Is the U.S. engaged in a new kind of war." We're joined by Harvard Law School Professor David Kennedy.
David Kennedy is Manley O. Hudson Professor of Law at Harvard Law School, and the author of "The Dark Sides of Virtue: Reassessing International Humanitarianism" and "Of War and Law" both published by Princeton Press.