Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Wed April 12, 2006
Extended Poll Question with Professor David Kennedy
Albany, NY – For an extended poll question, we're asking, "Is the U.S. engaged in a new kind of war." We're joined by Harvard Law School Professor David Kennedy.
David Kennedy is Manley O. Hudson Professor of Law at Harvard Law School, and the author of "The Dark Sides of Virtue: Reassessing International Humanitarianism" and "Of War and Law" both published by Princeton Press.