Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Around the Nation
Fri March 1, 2013
FAA Investigates 'Shakes' On A Plane
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne with news of shakes on a plane.
(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, "HARLEM SHAKE")
BAAUER: (singing) The Harlem Shake.
MONTAGNE: Countless videos have documented the craze of groups of people dancing wildly to the song "Harlem Shake." Now gone viral: a group of Colorado College students - one in a banana costume - crowded into the aisle of a Frontier flight. It does look like the plane might be shaking. The FAA is investigating, though a spokeswoman for Frontier Airlines says the seatbelt sign was off. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.