Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Around the Nation
Fri March 1, 2013
FAA Investigates 'Shakes' On A Plane
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne with news of shakes on a plane.
(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, "HARLEM SHAKE")
BAAUER: (singing) The Harlem Shake.
MONTAGNE: Countless videos have documented the craze of groups of people dancing wildly to the song "Harlem Shake." Now gone viral: a group of Colorado College students - one in a banana costume - crowded into the aisle of a Frontier flight. It does look like the plane might be shaking. The FAA is investigating, though a spokeswoman for Frontier Airlines says the seatbelt sign was off. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.