Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Fri January 27, 2012
Facebook's IPO Filing Could Come Next Week, 'Wall Street Journal' Says
Originally published on Fri January 27, 2012 3:17 pm
We've been hearing it would happen for quite a while, so keep that in mind when you read this scoop. The Wall Street Journal says:
"Facebook Inc. could file papers for an initial public offering as early as next week and is currently looking at a deal that would value the social network between $75 billion to $100 billion, said people familiar with the matter."
The Journal adds that "a Facebook spokesman declined to comment." Also not talking: a spokesman for Morgan Stanley, the company the Journal says is likely to be the lead underwriter of the IPO.