Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Thu August 30, 2012
Falling in Love with Joseph Smith by Jane Barnes
When award-winning documentary film writer, Jane Barnes, was working on the PBS special series The Mormons, she was surprised to find herself inexplicably drawn to Joseph Smith and the Mormon religion.
In her new memoir, Falling in Love with Joseph Smith: My Search for the Real Prophet, Barnes describes her experiences working on the PBS series as she tottered on the precipice of conversion to Mormonism.