Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu August 30, 2012
Falling in Love with Joseph Smith by Jane Barnes
When award-winning documentary film writer, Jane Barnes, was working on the PBS special series The Mormons, she was surprised to find herself inexplicably drawn to Joseph Smith and the Mormon religion.
In her new memoir, Falling in Love with Joseph Smith: My Search for the Real Prophet, Barnes describes her experiences working on the PBS series as she tottered on the precipice of conversion to Mormonism.