Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Tue February 7, 2006
Farmers Form Group to Address Lake Pollution Concerns
By Pat Bradley
St. Albans, VT – A group of farmers in northwestern Vermont has started an alliance to make sure legislators in Montpelier understand their concerns over pollution regulations. The group also wants to educate the public that it's everyone, and not just the agricultural industry, that's contributing to pollution run-off into Lake Champlain. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.