Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue October 5, 2004
FCC Could Decide if Berkshire Cable Customers Get Refund
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – Thousands of cable customers in Berkshire County who were hoping for refunds on their cable bills will have to wait to see if the refunds will be coming or not. It looks as if the Federal Communications Commission will be making that decision instead of the state of Massachusetts. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.