Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed December 17, 2003
FDA Advisors Say Yes to OTC Morning-After Pill
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – A Food and Drug Administration advisory group has voted to recommend that the morning-after pill be made available over-the-counter. The vote was overwhelmingly in favor of the move, though supporters say major hurdles still lie ahead. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne filed this report.