Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed December 17, 2003
FDA Advisors Say Yes to OTC Morning-After Pill
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – A Food and Drug Administration advisory group has voted to recommend that the morning-after pill be made available over-the-counter. The vote was overwhelmingly in favor of the move, though supporters say major hurdles still lie ahead. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne filed this report.