Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed November 17, 2004
FDA Expand Abortion Pill Label
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – The FDA is bolstering the labeling of the abortion pill, known as RU-486. The change comes after reports of infection, bleeding, and death. Abortion rights advocates support the move, but say they are guarded after a separate FDA decision earlier this year. More from WAMC's Allison Dunne.