Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue December 16, 2003
FDA Hears OTC Plan for Emergency Contraceptives
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – Representatives from some women's and medical groups want to make emergency contraception available over-the-counter across the nation. They are presenting evidence today to the Food and Drug Administration to do so. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with people from both sides of the debate.