Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue December 16, 2003
FDA Hears OTC Plan for Emergency Contraceptives
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – Representatives from some women's and medical groups want to make emergency contraception available over-the-counter across the nation. They are presenting evidence today to the Food and Drug Administration to do so. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with people from both sides of the debate.