Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu December 12, 2013
"Fear Of Flying" By Erica Jong
Before Hannah from Girls, and Anastasia Steele from 50 Shades of Grey, and Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City, there was Isadora Wing -the uninhibited outspoken protagonist of Erica Jong’s revolutionary novel Fear of Flying.
It caused a national sensation fueling fantasies, igniting debates about women and sex, introducing a notorious phrase into the English language. Now 40 years later Fear of Flying has inspired and shocked millions of readers.
In honor of its 40 year anniversary the book is being re-released in two beautiful editions, one hard cover and the other a classic paperback.
Arts & Culture