Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Thu December 12, 2013
"Fear Of Flying" By Erica Jong
Before Hannah from Girls, and Anastasia Steele from 50 Shades of Grey, and Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City, there was Isadora Wing -the uninhibited outspoken protagonist of Erica Jong’s revolutionary novel Fear of Flying.
It caused a national sensation fueling fantasies, igniting debates about women and sex, introducing a notorious phrase into the English language. Now 40 years later Fear of Flying has inspired and shocked millions of readers.
In honor of its 40 year anniversary the book is being re-released in two beautiful editions, one hard cover and the other a classic paperback.
Arts & Culture