Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu July 19, 2012
Federal and Vermont Officials to Update Search for Missing Couple
Vermont's federal prosecutor says officials are planning to update the public about the search for a missing Essex couple.
Bill and Lorraine Currier were last seen when they left their Burlington jobs on June 8, 2011.
Investigators later determined that their home had been entered forcibly, and there was evidence of a possible struggle. Their car was stolen and recovered two days later at an apartment complex about three-quarters of a mile away.
Police now believe 50-year-old Bill Currier and his 55-year-old wife Lorraine were victims of foul play.
Officials plan to update the public about the search on Friday.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.