Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
New England News
Tue March 19, 2013
Federal Budget Analyst Examines Iraq War Spending
The U.S. government has spent more than $812 billion on the war in Iraq, according to the National Priorities Project, a research center based in Northampton Massachusetts. WAMC’s Paul Tuthill spoke with Christopher Hellman, a senior budget analyst at the National Priorities Project about what taxpayers got for their money in Iraq.
New York News