Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
New England News
Tue March 19, 2013
Federal Budget Analyst Examines Iraq War Spending
The U.S. government has spent more than $812 billion on the war in Iraq, according to the National Priorities Project, a research center based in Northampton Massachusetts. WAMC’s Paul Tuthill spoke with Christopher Hellman, a senior budget analyst at the National Priorities Project about what taxpayers got for their money in Iraq.
New York News