Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Fri May 14, 2004
Federal Funds Boost University Research
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The University of Vermont recently received over a million-and-a-half dollars in federal money to further environmental and agricultural research projects. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley spoke to the college's Vice President for Research, who says the money will help establish UVM as a leading research facility.