Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu August 14, 2003
Federal Money Helps Methadone Clinic
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Vermont's only methadone clinic will receive an infusion of funds, thanks to US Senator Patrick Leahy. The quarter million dollars from the Department of Health and Human Services will allow the clinic to maintain its current services.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.