Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Thu August 14, 2003
Federal Money Helps Methadone Clinic
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Vermont's only methadone clinic will receive an infusion of funds, thanks to US Senator Patrick Leahy. The quarter million dollars from the Department of Health and Human Services will allow the clinic to maintain its current services.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.