Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Thu August 14, 2003
Federal Money Helps Methadone Clinic
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Vermont's only methadone clinic will receive an infusion of funds, thanks to US Senator Patrick Leahy. The quarter million dollars from the Department of Health and Human Services will allow the clinic to maintain its current services.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.