Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Fri April 9, 2004
Federal Money Supports Locally Raised Beef
By Kelly Wilkinson
Great Barrington, MA – The New England Livestock Alliance is New England's largest producer of grass-fed beef. Yesterday, the organization was presented with two federal grants that will help the group expand. The money will be partially used to recruit more farmers, which the livestock group hopes could bring more New England farmland back into production. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.