Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue August 5, 2003
Fewer Children Without Health Coverage
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – A new report says fewer children in the U.S. are going without health insurance. State programs, such as Child Health Plus in New York, that provide health coverage for children from low and moderate income familes are given credit for the lower
number of uninsured children. WAMC's Brian Shields reports.