Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Tue August 5, 2003
Fewer Children Without Health Coverage
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – A new report says fewer children in the U.S. are going without health insurance. State programs, such as Child Health Plus in New York, that provide health coverage for children from low and moderate income familes are given credit for the lower
number of uninsured children. WAMC's Brian Shields reports.