Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue August 5, 2003
Fewer Children Without Health Coverage
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – A new report says fewer children in the U.S. are going without health insurance. State programs, such as Child Health Plus in New York, that provide health coverage for children from low and moderate income familes are given credit for the lower
number of uninsured children. WAMC's Brian Shields reports.