Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue August 5, 2003
Fewer Children Without Health Coverage
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – A new report says fewer children in the U.S. are going without health insurance. State programs, such as Child Health Plus in New York, that provide health coverage for children from low and moderate income familes are given credit for the lower
number of uninsured children. WAMC's Brian Shields reports.