Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
WAMC New York News
Fri April 14, 2006
Fill 'em up...or hold it.
By Jessica Bloustein
New Baltimore, NY – Gas prices hovering near three dollars a gallon in the northeast have not stopped holiday weekend travelers from getting to their destinations by car. More from Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein.