Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu December 15, 2005
Final Hearing for The Landing Project
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY –
A major commercial and residential redevelopment plan for a former cement plant in Kingston, New York, continues to stir up controversy. The last of four public hearings on The Landing Project was held Wednesday night. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie was there....