Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue July 26, 2005
Final New York State Forum Held in Advance of National Conference on Aging
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – New York Lieutenant Governor Mary Donahue and the head of the state Office for the Aging were in Plattsburgh today for a pre-White House Conference on Aging Regional Forum. The Lieutenant Governor has been attending similar conferences across the state in advance of the national conference to gather information and set statewide priorities for dealing with issues surrounding aging.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.