Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Possible Modified Transmission Line Proposals Draw Cautious Praise
WAMC New England News
Fri March 30, 2007
Finance Board Has First Public Speak Out.
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – The state board that oversees city government in Springfield Massachusetts held a meeting today that for the first time included a public comment period on the agenda...WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports....