Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Around the Nation
Tue February 28, 2012
Finding Room For Fashion In The Courtroom
Tricia Elam once worked in a small Washington, DC law firm — where she learned, to her dismay, that proper attire meant plain suits and flat shoes. But she discovered a way to combine her passions for justice and fashion. She shares her vision with host Michel Martin. Elam is profiled in this week's Washington Post Magazine.