Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- NYS Assemblyman, POK Mayor Pan Talk Of Gun Storage Ordinance
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- 'A Deadly Secret: The Bizarre And Chilling Story Of Robert Durst'
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
The Power of Words
Sat February 12, 2011
First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton - Women's Rights are Human Rights Speech (with Dr. Allida Black)
Albany, NY – ALBANY, NY (WAMC) - (2/11/11 @ 11a.m.) -- WAMC and the New York State Archives Partnership Trust New York Archives Partnership Trust present The Power of Words -- a year-long series of programs that follows American History through some of the most memorable political speeches of our time. On this program, WAMC's Alan Chartock and Professor and Historian Dr. Allida Black discuss First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton's Women's Rights are Human Rights speech in Beijing, China on September 5th 1995.
The Power of Words is sponsored in part by the New York Council for the Humanities - ONLINE AT www.nyhumanities.org, and Einhorn Yaffee Prescott Architecture & Engineering P.C. ONLINE at www.eypae.com