Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri October 14, 2005
Flood damage to be assessed
By Jessica Bloustein
Springfield, MA – Flood-ravaged communities in Western Massachusetts are awaiting assessment by State and Federal emergency management agencies. The assessments will determine whether or not the cities and towns will get money to repair damaged property.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.