Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
WAMC New York News
Fri October 14, 2005
Flood damage to be assessed
By Jessica Bloustein
Springfield, MA – Flood-ravaged communities in Western Massachusetts are awaiting assessment by State and Federal emergency management agencies. The assessments will determine whether or not the cities and towns will get money to repair damaged property.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.