Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Fri October 14, 2005
Flood damage to be assessed
By Jessica Bloustein
Springfield, MA – Flood-ravaged communities in Western Massachusetts are awaiting assessment by State and Federal emergency management agencies. The assessments will determine whether or not the cities and towns will get money to repair damaged property.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.