Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Mon February 27, 2006
Flurry to make up for losses
By Jessica Bloustein
Saratoga Springs, NY – The winter wind storm that wiped out power in much of New York's North Country also wiped out the proceeds for a 19-year dance festival in Saratoga Springs. But with help from the city and from festival ticket holders, event organizers have plans to make up for the citywide loss-nearly $1 million, according to estimates from the city's downtown business association.
Details from Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein.