Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri September 19, 2003
Food Distribution Assessed as Part of Obesity Epidemic
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The University of Vermont will look at the obesity epidemic from a different perspective on Saturday. A public series examining the nation's obesity problem will explore how food marketing, production, and the distribution system affect how we choose what we eat. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.