Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Fri March 28, 2014
Food Friday: Middle Eastern Cuisine
It’s Food Friday again, and we’re going across the world to explore the heart-healthy cuisine of the Middle East. We’re here today with Julie Ann Sageer, a.k.a. Julie Taboulie, an Emmy-nominated, Finger Lakes-based chef who specializes in Lebanese and Middle Eastern cuisine.
Got a question about Middle Eastern food? Give us a call at 1-800-348-2551. Or leave your questions in the comments section below.