Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Mon July 9, 2007
Food Shelves Struggling To Provide Resources
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Food pantries across the region are seeing more demand for their services. But at the same time it costs them more to get food to people, they are also getting less from the federal government. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.