Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
Fri June 28, 2013
Food Truck 411
Food Truck 411: The Essential Information To Run A Successful Food Truck, is a new book written by Brian Branigan, owner and operator of Tortillaville, a popular Mexican fare food truck, located in Hudson, NY.
Food Truck 411 is a week-in-the-life, a photo book, a cook book, and a food truck operators vantage point of life-inside the box. It is written with the intent to assist the budding food truck entrepreneur, although, anyone intrigued with the modern-day food truck trend, is certain to take interest as well.
Arts & Culture