Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri June 28, 2013
Food Truck 411
Food Truck 411: The Essential Information To Run A Successful Food Truck, is a new book written by Brian Branigan, owner and operator of Tortillaville, a popular Mexican fare food truck, located in Hudson, NY.
Food Truck 411 is a week-in-the-life, a photo book, a cook book, and a food truck operators vantage point of life-inside the box. It is written with the intent to assist the budding food truck entrepreneur, although, anyone intrigued with the modern-day food truck trend, is certain to take interest as well.
Arts & Culture