Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue January 4, 2005
Former Chairman & CEO Charged with Perjury
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – The former chairman and C-E-O of Federated Department Stores - the group that operates about 450 department stores nationwide - has been charged with perjury. The indictment stems from an investigation into possible antitrust violations. WAMC's Allison Dunne has more.