Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Fri June 13, 2003
Former General On Search for WMD In Iraq
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – A former U.S. Army general says as time goes on the search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq will become more difficult. WAMC's Brian Shields spoke with Dr. David Arney, an expert in military intelligence who is now the dean of mathematics and sciences at The College of Saint Rose in Albany, about the ongoing search for WMD.