Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
New England News
Fri April 5, 2013
Former Mass. U.S. Senator not ruling out run in NH
Former Massachusetts U.S. Sen. Scott Brown says he's not done with politics. And he's not ruling out a run for office in New Hampshire.
Speaking in southern New Hampshire on Thursday, the Republican said the Granite State is "almost a second home" to him.
Asked whether he might challenge Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen in 2014, Brown said: "I'm not going to rule out anything right now."
He made the comments after delivering the keynote address at a Nashua dinner commemorating the anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s death. He said he'll be speaking in New Hampshire four out of the next five weeks.
Brown has been out of politics since losing his re-election contest last fall to Democrat Elizabeth Warren. He's now working as a Fox News contributor.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.