Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu June 28, 2012
"The Fortress of Solitude" at Powerhouse
The first Martel Musical of New York York Stage and Film and Vassar College's Powerhouse Theatre's 28th Season is The Fortress of Solitude - the play is based on Jonathan Lethem's best-selling novel of the same name. The show is conceived of and directed by Daniel Aukin, with music and lyrics by Michael Friedman and book by Itamar Moses. We speak with this creative trio of theatre super-men about developing the show.
Arts & Culture