Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Mon May 14, 2007
Forty-six communities tapped by DEP
By Carrie Saldo
Boston, MA – Last week was National Drinking Water Week. In Massachusetts, the Department of Environmental Protection honored 46 communities for their compliance with the Safe Drinking Water Act.
Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, has the details of those honored in the western part of the state;