Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Mon May 14, 2007
Forty-six communities tapped by DEP
By Carrie Saldo
Boston, MA – Last week was National Drinking Water Week. In Massachusetts, the Department of Environmental Protection honored 46 communities for their compliance with the Safe Drinking Water Act.
Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, has the details of those honored in the western part of the state;