Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri February 1, 2008
Francine Segan (aired 2/1/08)
Albany, NY – Joe and Julia speak with food historian Francine Segan about food in film and explore flavors from the silver screen. Francine Segan is also the author of the book,"Movie Menus: Recipes for Perfect Meals with Your Favorite Films", in addition to "The Opera Lover's Cookbook", "The Philosopher's Kitchen" and "Shakespeare's Kitchen".