Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri February 1, 2008
Francine Segan (aired 2/1/08)
Albany, NY – Joe and Julia speak with food historian Francine Segan about food in film and explore flavors from the silver screen. Francine Segan is also the author of the book,"Movie Menus: Recipes for Perfect Meals with Your Favorite Films", in addition to "The Opera Lover's Cookbook", "The Philosopher's Kitchen" and "Shakespeare's Kitchen".