Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Mon February 6, 2012
Freddie Mac Good For Business, Bad For Homeowners?
An investigation by ProPublica and NPR sheds light on questionable practices by the government-owned mortgage giant Freddie Mac. Guest host Jacki Lyden speaks with NPR's Chris Arnold and Arturo de los Santos, who is trying to save his house.